Professional writing and content marketing services for websites, blogs, newsletters, magazines, marketing materials and more.
My Writing & Content Marketing Services page explains how I can help you and your company. Most of my projects involve ghostwriting, but here are samples of some of my work.
- Master Email Marketing to Engage Your Voters
- Science-Based Tactics to Increase Voter Turnout
- 10 Reasons Law Firms Love Online Voting
- DelCor – Out of the Server Closet, into the Cloud
- Avectra – League of American Orchestras
- Avectra – Creative Marketing Alliance
- Avectra – SOCAP International
- Avectra – Association of Fraternal Leadership & Values
- Eight Essentials for Successful Retirement Living
- Print and Fulfillment Made Easy: The Case for a One-Vendor Solution
- Master the Digital Experience with a Content Strategy
- Transforming Online Educational Programs
- Tips for Improving Voter List Accuracy
- Going Mobile
- Unleash Progress with Mature IT
- A Cloud Primer for Associations and Nonprofits
- Abila/Avectra – the only ones with my byline besides my own
- Hundreds of ghostwritten posts – please ask for links.
- Email Marketing Advice for Exhibitors and Sponsors, Association Success, AENC
- How to Manage Social Media with Hootsuite and Buffer, Association Success, AENC
- The Path to Y: Inviting and Including the Next Generation of Members, Bar Leader, American Bar Association
- The Smart Money, Signature, Association Media & Publishing
- Surviving the Holidays, California Hospice Foundation
- Microvolunteering: More Opportunities for Member Engagement, Bar Leader, American Bar Association
- Turning a Life Story into a Legacy, California Hospice Foundation
Copywriting and ghostwriting (ask me for links/samples):
- Website copy
- Conference marketing copy: see page 2 of this PDF or this home page
- Blog posts
- Case studies
- White papers, reports and tip sheets
- Magazine articles
Let’s talk about how I can save you time and gray hairs by helping you with your content marketing needs.
Contact me at deirdre.reid.nc at gmail.com.